Torque/Motor Test Stand
Rotary Torque Sensors are frequently used as auditing tools for motors, power tools, turbines, and generators.
Products in Use
One Rotary Torque Sensor (TRS Series) paired with Instrumentation (IPM650, IHH500 or USB520).
View Product Details
How it Works
- FUTEK's TRS Series is an effective tool for motor testing/auditing, feedback control, monitoring torque, and analyzing the efficiency of test stands.
- In this application, the TRS Rotary Torque Sensor is coupled between an eddy brake and motor.
- As the motor rotates, the TRS Sensor measures the torque produced between by the motor.
- FUTEK developed certain models of the TRS Series with built-in encoders. These encoders measure the angle/speed produced during this test.
- Torsion measurements can successfully be monitored on a digital display, such as FUTEK's IPM650 Panel Meter or IHH500 Handheld Display, or streamed to a PC using FUTEK's USB520.
- The USB520 is the ideal data exchange solution for systems that require translation of rotary torque encoder readings, such as angle and speed. Its compact and robust design also makes the USB520 fitting for this type of industrial application.
- Applying FUTEK's SENSIT Test and Measurement Software to this test platform will allow the operator to live graph and data log the results.
All FUTEK application illustrations are strictly conceptual. Please contact us
Rotary Shaft-to-Shaft Torque Sensors
High Resolution and Performance USB System
Intelligent Digital Hand Held Display
Intelligent Panel Mount
SENSIT™ Test and Measurement