|Sensor Calibration Services
Contact Us to Recalibrate Your Sensor
Our Calibration Department can perform tests that are otherwise near impossible when using mechanical loaded calibration machines
. We offer full system calibration for sensors with digital displays, amplifiers, and/or USB Solutions, and use calibration procedures in compliance with ISO 17025 standards. Our full gamut of services includes:
- We offer calibration services, which are full accredited to ISO 17025 through an independent accreditor: The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). This certification includes accreditation to ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
- Full traceable NIST calibrations for load cells with precision dead weight calibrations from 1 mg to 10,000 lb., and hydraulic calibrations up to 400,000 lb. and 130,000 lb. in tension (with the addition of NIST traceable outside calibrations up to 2 million lb.).
- Full traceable NIST calibrations for Torque Sensors with capabilities reaching up to 24,000 in-lb.
- Full traceable NIST calibrations for pressure sensors with capabilities reaching up to 10,000 PSI.
- Ability to calibrate non-FUTEK load cells and torque sensors with traceable NIST standards and A2LA accreditations.
We understand that our products are used in critical applications where their initial specifications should never waver. Therefore, we created a recalibration program ensuring our customers the ability to send in their FUTEK sensors for verification and re-alignment. We have also extended our recalibration efforts to service customers who have purchased test and measurement products from the following manufacturers:
- Transducer Techniques