|Terms & Conditions
We are pleased to extend the terms of NET 30 days to all customers who have already established a satisfactory credit account with FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology. New accounts will be processed on a pre-paid basis while credit is being established. International accounts will also be processed on a pre-paid basis. All orders are subject to final acceptance by FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology. Prices are USA fund, F.O.B. origin, and are subject to change without notice.
- All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- NET30 payment term is accepted upon credit approval.
- At least 3 vendor and 1 bank references is required.
- Credit approval requires 5-7 business days.
- Credit line is subject to change/evaluation annually.
- Prices are in US dollar.
- Prices are based on NET30 payment terms.(Only applies to customers placing order on account)
- 1% of total order amount will be added for every 10 days past NET30 payment term.
- Items listed with special discount on FUTEK website (special offer section) might be subject to discontinuation.
- FUTEK reserves the right to renegotiate price & delivery in the event that there are significant changes to quantity, design, and/or processing cost.
- Tax will apply to all orders within the state of California, unless customer provides a resale/tax exempt certificate.
- FOB is origin (Irvine, CA, USA)
- Domestic-Delivery time begins after receipt of order confirmation.
- Stock Items - Delivery begins after receipt of wire confirmation.
- Make to order items – Manufacturing begins after receipt of wire confirmation.
- Customer may provide a FedEx/UPS account number, otherwise shipping charges will be prepaid and added to invoice.
- Customer must provide specific shipping instructions; otherwise FUTEK will prepay and add the following shipping services.
- Domestic orders – UPS 3rd day
- International orders – FedEx International Priority
- Customer must ask for RMA for any kind of return (repair/recalibration/return), otherwise FUTEK will not be responsible for the lost items in its manufacturing facility and keeps the right to reject the package.
- Goods returned for credit should have Sales Dept. approval and paid freight charges.
- Upon Sales Dept. approval, the following restocking fees will apply with a minimum of $150 or 20% (whichever is greater)
- 1-30 Days = 20%
- 31-60 Days = 40%
- 61-90 Days = 60%
- 91-120 Days = 80%
- FUTEK offers 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects on all the standard products. Modified and custom built sensors’ warranty may vary.
- Warranty starts on shipping date of the product.
- Extended warranty is available upon customer request.
- You may calculate the remained warranty here www.futek.com/remWarranty.aspx
- All return request must be submitted through this form www.futek.com/contact.aspx
- Special/Quantity orders are not refundable/cancelable.
Limitation of Liability
- The remedies of purchaser set forth herein are exclusive, and the total liability of FUTEK with respect to this order, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, indemnification, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the component upon which liability is based. In no event shall FUTEK be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products in any way.
Unless authorized by the U.S. Government, FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology Inc. prohibits export and re-export of FUTEK products, software, services, and technology to destinations subject to U.S. embargoes or trade sanctions.
Government policy is to deny requests for such authorization in almost all cases.
The following countries are embargoed per United States export control regulations. If exporting or transferring any FUTEK product, partners are responsible for ensuring complete compliance with import and export law, and verifying that they do not sell to any country or individual on published embargo lists.
North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. Is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and complies with Federal Regulations as mandated in Executive Order 11246, as amended 41 CFR 60-741.5