We are pleased to extend the terms of NET 30 days to all customers who have already established a satisfactory credit account with FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology. New accounts will be processed on a pre-paid basis while credit is being established. International accounts will also be processed on a pre-paid basis. All orders are subject to final acceptance by FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology. Prices are USA fund, F.O.B. origin, and are subject to change without notice.
- All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- NET30 payment term is accepted upon credit approval.
- At least 3 vendor and 1 bank references is required.
- Credit approval requires 5-7 business days.
- Credit line is subject to change/evaluation annually.
- Prices are in US dollar.
- Prices are based on NET30 payment terms.(Only applies to customers placing order on account)
- 1% of total order amount will be added for every 10 days past NET30 payment term
- Items listed with special discount on FUTEK website (special offer section) might be subject to discontinuation.
- FUTEK reserves the right to renegotiate price & delivery in the event that there are significant changes to quantity, design, and/or processing cost.
- $300 minimum order size for purchase orders. No minimum order size for online orders.
- Tax will apply to all orders within the following states: AR, CA, CO, CT, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, unless customer provides a resale/tax exempt certificate.
- FOB is origin (Irvine, CA, USA)
- Domestic-Delivery time begins after receipt of order confirmation.
- Stock Items - Delivery begins after receipt of wire confirmation.
- Make to order items – Manufacturing begins after receipt of wire confirmation.
- Customer may provide a FedEx/UPS account number, otherwise shipping charges will be prepaid and added to invoice.
- Customer must provide specific shipping instructions; otherwise FUTEK will prepay and add the following shipping services.
- Domestic orders – UPS 3rd day
- International orders – FedEx International Priority
Returns & Restocking
- Units must be returned within 30 calendar days of buyer's receipt of shipment and upon Sales Department approval. 20% restocking fee will apply with a minimum of $150, whichever is greater.
- Times is of the essence. Units must be received with 14 days from the RMA date is issued to qualify for the restocking fee stated at the time of RMA creation. Items received after this date may have an adjusted restocking fee.
- Credit to be issued upon evaluation determining the condition of the units. Any alterations to the unit will void the return. Example - trimming lead wires.
- Parts that are considered custom or modified builds do not qualify for return.
- Accessories, cables, services, and software do not qualify for returns.
- Only item(s) purchased through FUTEK, or official representative may be returned for credit.
- FUTEK offers 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects on all the standard products. Modified and custom built sensors’ warranty may vary.
- Warranty starts on shipping date of the product.
- Extended warranty is available upon customer request.
- Special/Quantity orders are NCNR (non-refundable/non-cancelable).
Limitation of Liability
- The remedies of purchaser set forth herein are exclusive, and the total liability of FUTEK with respect to this order, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, indemnification, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the component upon which liability is based. In no event shall FUTEK be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products in any way.
- Unless authorized by the U.S. Government, FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology Inc. prohibits export and re-export of FUTEK products, software, services, and technology to destinations subject to U.S. embargoes or trade sanctions. Government policy is to deny requests for such authorization in almost all cases.
The following countries are embargoed per United States export control regulations. If exporting or transferring any FUTEK product, partners are responsible for ensuring complete compliance with import and export law, and verifying that they do not sell to any country or individual on published embargo lists.
North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. Is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and complies with Federal Regulations as mandated in Executive Order 11246, as amended 41 CFR 60-741.5
Order of Precedence
- FUTEK's Sales Terms & Conditions (T&C) hereby supersede terms and conditions proposed in the customer purchase order or any other form that add to, deviate from, or conflict with FUTEK's T&C.
- Any product available for order on the website is considered a standard purchase and FUTEK's T&C applies